How to set up IPTV channel on Rokuadmin
How to set up IPTV channel on Roku
Step 1- Search for M3U Playlist Player
- Go to Streaming channels IPTV Subscription
- Go to Search channels
- And search for M3U Playlist player
- And select M3u Playlist player
Step 2– Click on Go to channels
Next, Step 3- Select New Playlist
Step 4– Add your IPTV file m3u on Roku.
If you don’t have M3U list you can get it from IPTVLocal.com
M3u link I send you a little bit long but keep calm and filling it. Take it slow. Please make sure the M3u link you enter in “Type your M3u URL” is correct. After entering your M3u list you can press SAVE
- Wait for loading channels and because there are so many channels and so many different categories it may take a couple of minutes before your playlist gets fully loaded. Just patient and wait for it.
- When loading finish, you can restart your app.
- Select the playlist you added. And there you have it.
Now you can start watching TV by selecting any channel.